From 17 – 22 July volunteers at the airport and train station will receive and provide you with details about your hotel and organize a shuttle to your hotel.
Participants are accommodated in the following hotels:
- Maritim Hotel, Seidenstrasse 34, 70174, Stuttgart, Tel: +49(0)711-942 0, Fax: +49(0)711- 942 1000
- Hansa Hotel, Silberburgstrasse 114, 70174 Stuttgart, Tel: +49 (0)711-65678 0
- Hotel Wartburg, Lange Strasse 49, 70174 Stuttgart, Tel: +49(0)711-2045, Fax: +49(0)711-2045 450
- Kronen Hotel, Kronenstrasse 48, 70174 Stuttgart, Tel: +49(0)711-2251 0, Fax:+49(0)711- 2251 404
- Best Western Hotel Ketterer, Marienstrasse 3b, 70178 Stuttgart, Tel: +49(0)711-2039 0, Fax: +49(0)711-2039 600
- Royal Hotel, Sophienstrasse 35, 70178 Stuttgart, Tel: +49(0)711-6250500, Fax: +49(0)711-628809
- Diakonissenhaus, Rosenbergstrasse 40, 70176 Stuttgart, Tel.: +49(0)711-991 4040, Fax: +49(0)711-991 4090
Within Stuttgart it is not necessary to dial the area code (0711). All the hotels within 10-minutes walking distance to the Liederhalle. Volunteers will be placed at each hotel for assistance. Please feel free to ask them questions.
Check-out time is by 11:00. Luggage can be stored in separate rooms in every hotel.
Subsidized participants are expected to share a room. When allocating the hotel rooms, efforts will be made as far as possible to meet the wishes of the participants as indicated on the registration forms. However we regret to inform you that it will not be possible to indicate in advance with whom you will share a room.
Participants should not change hotel rooms on their own. Requests to change hotel rooms must be made to the Assembly Information Desk in the Hegel Foyer 24 hours in advance. Likewise, if for any reason the LWF should need to ask participants to change hotel rooms; ample advance notice will also be given.
Please note that participants must pay the hotel directly for any extra services such as: telephone calls, fax, laundry, Internet, pay entertainment, drinks and snacks from the mini-bar and any meals taken in the hotel apart from the official ones. All participants are personally responsible for any of these extra charges. They will not be covered by the LWF. Participants are asked to settle their bills every third day or to present a credit card number on arrival.