Opening Press Conference
Media Invitation to Opening Press Conference on 19 July
At an opening press conference, 12:30-13.45 on 19 July, media representatives accredited to the LWF Eleventh Assembly will hear about the Assembly agenda, preparations and expectations, among other issues.
Speakers will include:
- LWF President Bishop Mark S. Hanson
- General Secretary Rev. Dr Ishmael Noko
- head of the host church Bishop Frank O. July
- Oberkirchenrat Norbert Denecke, executive secretary
- LWF German National Committee
- Bishop Dr Victoria Cortéz Rodríguez (Nicaragua), LWF vice president for Latin America and the Caribbean
The press conference will take place in the Schiller-Saal of the Liederhalle cultural and congress center in Stuttgart.
Additional information about media services during the Assembly will be provided immediately after the press conference.
In the meantime, media-related queries can be addressed to the Media Accreditation contact, Office for Communication Services.